By Natalie Shoemaker, Technology Editor PC Magazine
I’m the kind of girl who likes to carry her life in her bags: I need to have my MacBook, a (paper) book, my iPod, my HTC Incredible, and all my other doodads each day. The Mobile Edge Women’s Express Backpack ($59.99 direct) is the perfect carrying solution for women who need to carry a lot of stuff without it weighing on them uncomfortably.
The first two things you’ll notice about the Express Backpack is its size (20 by 8.5 by 16 inches, HWD) and its design. The front of the pink-and-black bag is decorated with dotted ribbons (pink polka dots are also an option)–needless to say, this backpack is for those who like to emphasize their inner girly-girl. The bag is sturdy and weighs about 2.8 pounds.
The Express Backpack has five pouches: Two smaller ones on the right, one on the left, one small dome-shaped pouch on the top, and the main pouch making up most of the bag’s space. The main pouch can open fully, conveniently exposing the entirety of the bag’s insides. Here you’ll find a snug compartment to hold your laptop (up to16 inches), five small pockets attached to the inside walls to hold miscellaneous items, a pencil holder, and a main compartment to throw textbooks, games or even an Xbox 360.
The bottom of the bag is reinforced, in case one of your pens or pointy objects gets loose.
To read the full review click here to read Natalie’s review on the Gearlog.com website.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- mobile edge women\s 16pc / 17 macbook pro express backpack reviews
- mobile edge womens express backpack
- mobile edge women\s express backpack
- htc commobles
- spaes commobal
- Mobile EdgeWomen\s Express Backpack
- Mobile Edge Women’s 16”PC/17”Mac Express Backpack polka dot
- mobile edge women\s 16pc / 17 macbook pro express backpack
- mobile edge women\s 16 pc / 17 macbook pro express backpack
- mobile edge womens express backpack video